- Co-ed college preparatory day school for ages 3 through 12th grade.
- Founded in 1837.
- Located in Burlington, New Jersey on the banks of the Delaware River, 17 miles north of Philadelphia.
- 13-acre riverfront campus with six main buildings and a chapel. The chapel and two of the main buildings are on The National Registry of Historic Places.
- We currently enroll 253 students coming to us from a total of 56 cities and towns in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Student-teacher ratio is 7:1.
- 51% of students received need-based financial aid, totaling $1,247,197, in the current school year.
- 11 Honors courses and 17 Advanced Placement courses.
- 17 total interscholastic teams (9 girls, 7 boys, and 1 co-ed).
- Founded as an Episcopal boarding school, Doane Academy is open to all faiths.
- Chapel services are held once per week.