- A college preparatory day school for boys and girls 3 years of age through 12th grade.
- Founded in 1837.
- Located in Burlington, New Jersey, on the banks of the Delaware River, 17 miles north of Philadelphia.
- 11-acre riverfront campus with five main buildings and a chapel. The chapel and two of the main buildings are on The National Registry of Historic Places.
- We currently enroll 241 students coming to us from a total of 41 cities and towns in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- With 41 classroom teachers, the student-teacher ratio is 5.97:1.
- 47% of students receive need-based financial aid.
- 17 total interscholastic teams (9 girls, 7 boys, and 1 co-ed).
- Founded as an Episcopal boarding school, Doane Academy is open to all faiths.
- Chapel services in the Episcopal tradition are held once per week.
- Class of 2018: Top 15% Mean SAT Score: 1410 (out of 1600)
- Class of 2018: Top 25% Mean SAT Score: 1382
- Upper School Mean SAT Score: 1222
- SAT score range - Evidence-Based Reading and Writing 540 - 760, Math 440 - 800
- Over the last six years, 130 graduates earned approximately $20.5 million in scholarships, and have been accepted to over 500 colleges.
- 100% of seniors attend 4-year college or university.
- A sample of colleges and universities attended by Doane Academy students over a five-year period ('14 -'19) include; New York University, Cornell University, Temple University, Lafayette College, Rowan University, George Washington University, Wake Forest University and more.
- Click here to see a complete list of these colleges and universities.