- A college preparatory day school for boys and girls 3 years of age through 12th grade.
- Founded in 1837.
- Located in Burlington, New Jersey, on the banks of the Delaware River, 17 miles north of Philadelphia.
- 13-acre riverfront campus with six main buildings and a chapel. The chapel and two of the main buildings are on The National Registry of Historic Places.
- We currently enroll 252 students coming to us from a total of 56 cities and towns in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- With 44 classroom teachers, the student-teacher ratio is 6.72:1.
- 47% of students receive need-based financial aid.
- 17 total interscholastic teams (9 girls, 7 boys, and 1 co-ed).
- Founded as an Episcopal boarding school, Doane Academy is open to all faiths.
- Chapel services in the Episcopal tradition are held once per week.
- Class of 2020: Top 15% Mean SAT Score: 1427 (out of 1600)
- Class of 2020: Top 25% Mean SAT Score: 1390
- Upper School Mean SAT Score: 1177
- SAT score range (middle 50%): Reading and Writing: 540-650, Math: 490-670
- Over the last six years, 130 graduates earned approximately $20.5 million in scholarships, and have been accepted to over 500 colleges.
- 100% of graduates attend 4-year college or university.
- A sample of colleges and universities attended by Doane Academy students over a five-year period ('15 -'20) include; New York University, Johns Hopkins, Temple University, Lafayette College, Rowan University, George Washington University, Wake Forest University, Haverford College, Morehouse College and more.
- Click here to see a complete list of these colleges and universities.