Values Vision Mission
Doane Academy develops confident, ethical leaders prepared to improve the world.
Doane Academy, an independent Episcopal day school, age 3 through 12th grade, provides an exceptional college preparatory program while cultivating character development and nurturing the emotional maturity essential in preparing students for life.
We develop intelligent, capable individuals within a community where all are known, loved, and strongly encouraged to discover their unique potential.
Our Core Values:
- Academic Excellence. Doane Academy encourages development of the highest standards of knowledge, inquiry, creative expression and academic success.
- Character. Doane Academy inspires integrity and responsibility for improving the lives of others.
- Diversity. A diverse community sharing different ideas, beliefs and cultures, strengthens Doane Academy.
- Faith. Doane Academy is a multi-faith community inspired by the Episcopal values of love and service, providing members the opportunity to reflect on their relationship with God.
- Fellowship. Doane Academy is a family. Every member of the community is nurtured and supported with love, compassion, and respect.
- Leadership. Doane Academy believes that good leaders are those who inspire and work with others in achieving extraordinary goals.
- Social Responsibility. Doane Academy encourages members of our community to behave ethically and with sensitivity toward social, cultural, economic and environmental issues.