Affording Doane Academy
The Two Most Important Questions You Will Ask
During your admissions search, the two most important questions you will ask are likely "What is the best school fit for my student and my family?" and "Can we afford the investment?"
As a School that believes in the pursuit of truth through faith and reason, we want to help you answer these important questions. If Doane Academy's combination of small community, academic curriculum and leadership building is the right, most appropriate school environment for your student and your family, then the investment is worth the pursuit. Doane Academy makes a strong commitment to ensuring a strong and diverse student body which includes assisting financial need. Students are encouraged to apply for admission regardless of their family's ability to meet the full cost of attendance.
In all endeavors, our focus is firmly fixed on individual students and individual families. Fittingly, then, financial aid is determined by each family’s unique financial situation and need. Please reach out to us so that we can help you attain the most accurate, most helpful information for you and your student.
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- What are the financial aid deadlines?
- How does financial aid work at Doane Academy?
- How are financial aid decisions made?
- Will applying for financial aid affect my admissions decision?
- Do families have to reapply for financial aid every year?
- How will we know if we were awarded financial aid?
- What about divorced or separated parents?
- What is a financial aid waiting list?
- Does Doane Academy have merit scholarships?
- Does Doane Academy allow payment plans?
- Are there any discounts for siblings?
- Are there any discounts for military families?
- Is there a way to have an application fee waived?