2020 Camp Registration
- A $15.00 one-time registration, fee per, camper per year may apply
- All camp payments must be paid by June 15
- For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also contact us at 609-386-3500 ext. 200
- See Registration in Camp Descriptions.
Summer Camp Offerings and Information
- Stratford Theatre Festivals, Ontario, Canada (rising 9th Grade - 12th Grade)
- Jillian Gorman – Middle Division and Upper School Educator
Participants will travel to Ontario, Canada to see six plays and participate in actor-led workshops at the internationally renowned Stratford’s Shakespeare theater festival. This year’s shows include the musicals Little Shop of Horrors, Billy Elliot the Musical, Shakespeare's Henry VIII, Othello, The Neverending Story, and Mother's Daughter. In addition to these shows, students will get to tour backstage areas, meet with actors, and learn the basics of stage combat. Along the way, students will stop and explore state parks in Upstate New York and Northeastern Pennsylvania. Camp runs 6/15 - 6/20. Cost: $1500. SOLD OUT
- Living Latin (6th Grade - 12th Grade)
- Anna Hall – Upper School Latin Educator
In this camp, we will learn about mythology, art, and astronomy in Ancient Rome. Through several day trips to sites such as the Penn Museum, The Franklin Institute, the Morris Arboretum, and the Princeton University Art Museum, we will see how the Latin language continues to influence society. We will actively trace the roots of modern forms of entertainment back to their origin in gladiatorial games and chariot races. Camp is available the week of July 13-17. Cost: $450. REGISTRATION FOR THIS CAMP IS NOW OPEN.
- Outdoor Adventure I: (6th Grade - 10th Grade)
- Facilitator TBD
Campers will develop their knowledge and skills in the great outdoors while enjoying the best week of summer! Our adventures will take us off campus every day to places like forests, bike trails, the beach, rivers and mountains! The 2019 itinerary includes a tree-top canopy adventure and sailing lessons. We will enjoy an overnight camping trip to culminate the week. Campers need to supply sturdy shoes or hiking boots and a sleeping bag. Campers must be able to ride a bike. Camp is available the week of...TBD. Cost: $450. REGISTRATION FOR THIS CAMP WILL GO LIVE NEXT WEEK.
- Introduction to Rowing
- Chancellor Van Sciver
REGISTRATION FOR THIS CAMP WILL GO LIVE NEXT WEEK.
INTERNATIONAL IVY SUMMER ENRICHMENT
2020 Class Schedule
- To register for camps, please click here: Camp Registration
- To download a copy of this schedule, please click here: PDF of schedule.
- Waitlist - If your desired class is closed, please join the waitlist here: Waiting List