Taste of the Best
We hope you will join us for the annual Taste of the Best event at Doane Academy. It's a fun-filled evening of live music, beverage tasting, and sampling signature dishes from the area's finest establishments.
Join us for Taste of the BestFriday, February 21 at 6:30pm Business Casual Benefits Doane Academy's Financial Aid Program
We sincerely thank the fine restaurants and caterers that are making this evening possible and encourage you to patronize their wonderful dining venues and gathering places.
The Taste of the Best and silent auction benefit Doane Academy's financial aid program, which makes it possible for highly qualified boys and girls to attend Doane regardless of their financial circumstances. We are committed to developing intelligent, capable young people within a school culture where students are known, loved, and strongly encouraged to realize their full potential and have a significant impact on the world around them. Our ability to carry out our mission is directly enhanced by your support of Taste of the Best.
Last years Taste of the Best, was a huge success. We are counting on you to help make this year's Taste of the Best another successful evening of fund-raising and friend-raising by attending and inviting friends and colleagues to join you. Doane Academy's excellence is a success shared with the communities of Burlington City, Burlington County, and the region from which draw our students.
Thank you in advance for your support.
Kathleen Lisehora Keays '88 - Director of Development
- Acacia Financial Group
- Adam Potkay '78
- Aldrich Consulting Services, Inc.
- Alice Collins Fisk ‘61
- American Disposal Systems
- Assemblywoman Carol A. Murphy
- Bob and Peggy Fenimore Morris '57
- BCG Securities
- Bill and Jennifer McLaren
- Brad Trimble, State Farm Insurance
- Brown & Connery, LLP
- Bruce and Chris Harris
- Burlington Press
- Clark and Pamela Borden Heckert '67
- Clearwater Concrete & Masonry
- Cornerstone Bank
- David and Jill Akre
- Efrain and Kathy Paz
- Enrollment Design
- George and Carolyn Sanderson
- Glenn and Stacy Mullen Nordlinger '96
- Hamilton Cardiology
- Harrison, Mauro & Morgan, P.A.
- Janice Lieljuris and Michael Diaczynsky, Albert V. Jaskol Agency
- John Gibson Martin, AIA
- Kathleen Lisehora Keays '88
- Kennedy and Sujata Ganti
- McHugh's Landscaping
- Networking Matters
- Page Funeral Home
- Pathways Government Relations, LLC
- SJ Alliance Mechanical
- Robert and Jamie Strause
- Ronald and Margaret Pitko
- Rotary Club of Burlington
- Schino Property Management
- SJ Alliance Mechanical
- Stan and Sandy Harbourt Bishop '62
- Stevens & Lee
- T.C. Irons Agency
- Team 85 Fitness and Wellness
- Terra Associates
- The McDonough Family
- The Scattergood Law Firm, LLC
- Tustin Mechanical
- Wharton Business Group
- Woolman Construction
- WSFS Bank